Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us!

Yesterday, Jimmy and I celebrated 19 years of marriage. I think that the most amazing thing is that it really seems like yesterday that we were married. I still love his kisses. I think he has the best smile. I love it when he holds my hand and looks into my eyes. His eyes are the prettiest blue I have ever seen and he hides them behind glasses:( He is thoughtful, wise, sensitive, cuddly, warm, and sexy. Jimmy is an amazing father, an awesome provider, a near perfect husband (I would say perfect, but I think we are going to a soccer game on our anniversary trip this weekend!) and honors his priesthood. He can hike 20 miles with his scouts and still take on the soccer team (perhaps with a limp) He knows me better than anyone else and still loves me! He is my best friend and the person who makes me happiest in the world. I am so glad that he chose me to be his eternal companion!

4 comments:

Knutson Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We Krazy Knuts said...

Hoorah for soccer!!!! I mean... HOORAH for marriage!! We like it, too!!

Jessie said...

That is the sweetest thing I've read. Congrats.

Cindy said...

How was the anniversary trip? You guys are great! We are so glad we are friends!!!