Monday, November 17, 2008

Webelos scout leader???


Yes, it is true! I am a new webelos scout leader. And the picture doesn't accurately portrait my bugged out eyes! (but my freckles are cute, :), he, he) When Jimmy was called to be scoutmaster, I laughed at him for 3 days. Apparently, my punishment is to serve in scouts, too. I'm only allowing him 3 days of laughter (we should be equal, right?) But actually, now that I've had time to become adjusted to the idea, I AM SO EXCITED! Scouts just get to play while they learn. Plus Aaron will join my den in February, so that is an added bonus. (I'm letting him come now, he just doesn't get to earn anything till his birthday.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I love that pic!!! You are so dang cute! You will be an awesome scout leader - that is just too funny that you are both in scouts together!!