Saturday, November 29, 2008

When I grow up...


I want to be just like YOU!! "I smile because you are my sister, I laugh because there isn't anything you can do about it!" Trina makes everything funner (is that a word?). She even talked me into running with her and later that day our families had our tradition Thanksgiving soccer game (parents vs kids, and as usual, we won!). The soccer game lasted for 2 hours! Oh, the pain, my thighs still hurt! But the next morning, off we were jogging again. I guess I just like to spend time with Trin! Did I mention that she takes great pictures! And I love her lip color--all natural!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

You are just too awesome - Boy, I miss Moab already! Why did it go by so fast?! Can I just say again that you are awesome, I look up to you in so many ways - you're a great mom, you're sooo fun, you are STRONG and I don't mean muscles (or should I say BOTH WAYS), and I wish you lived closer! How lucky I am to have a sister like you!
For others reading - no I did not post a pic of myself - it was all nettie this time! he he he

Katrina said...

I forgot to say that I love the pics. I especially love the one of you and Jim! That's my favorite! We do have lots of fun don't we!!!

nettie said...

We have fun because you rock! I think you are pretty awesome and I say ditto to you. I definitely wish that you lived closer (like 3 miles down my road, in a cute little cul-de-sac on 4th east!) Can't wait to party this weekend!