Saturday, January 10, 2009

Updated!

Okay, so it has been awhile since I have posted. Gees, we are busy. Mostly, we are trying to get back into the swing of things now that the holidays are over sob:(, sob:( I think that I enjoyed being with my family (Jimmy in particular) over the holidays too much! It's so nice not to have any responsibilities, to sleep in, and play all day. Now back to the real world. Hopefully, I will find a little more time to post.





Aaron's first year at Basketball! He loves it. He is very good at defense, a little exuberant at shooting (the ball usually is an "air ball") and very enthusiastic about playing. It's been fun to watch him.




Our niece, Ashley Holyoak was recently married in the Mt. Timpanogas temple to Jacob Mason (Jan 2). They are a delightful couple and it was a joy to go to their sealing. I love sealings, I get all weepy. I always remember back to the time Jimmy and I were sealed for time and all eternity. Marrying Jimmy was definitely the best decision I ever made. His family is pretty cool too! Anyway, here's a picture of Ashley!








1 comment:

Katrina said...

I miss you already - that was way too fast of a visit!