Friday, January 16, 2009

Winter homecoming 2009











It's been a busy week for Athena! On Tuesday, we went to SLC so that Athena could be a part of the new Jenny Phillip's CD to be released in August. She is a part of the Jenny Phillip's choir and they were invited to sing on the new CD. It was only 1 song, but Athena got to sing in a real recording studio and her name will appear on the CD. She walked into the studio very nervous and walked out of the studio walking on clouds. We left Moab at noon and got home at midnight. It was a crazy trip. I got to see my sister for 2 hours (wish it could of been longer)! So that alone made the trip worth it to me;) My sister has a tendency to spoil me and my family. We came home with lots of hand-me-downs and new clothes (from a store that went out of business)! My sister is very thoughtful and I will think of her every time we wear the clothes! THANKS TRINA!








Then on Thursday was the Senior Snowball. It is now taking the place of winter homecoming. Athena got to be a part of royalty. Here are some pics. I happen to think that she was the prettiest girl there (she was certainly the most modest!) Jimmy's sister Chris made a jacket for the dress and made it sparkle. Jasmine and Cassie did her hair and nails, so she felt like a princess. Her date was Lacie Walker and they had a great time.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Thena - you look beautiful - the jacket turned out great! Definitely the prettiest one! Nettie - I'm so glad you posted again! I've been checking as often as I can because I love to see what your family is doing! I love and miss you guys!

Knutson Family said...

Hooray for modesty! Definitely the most beautiful dress, definitely the most beautiful girl. Way to go!