Monday, February 16, 2009

Easter or Valentines??











Valentines was fun this year. Jimmy gave the girls (me included) a chocolate rose and the boys a kit kat with instructions to find more candy. He thought that they would look for them leisurely throughout the day (like when the opened the fridge for a glass of milk, etc.) oh no! These kids hunted high and low until every chocolate was found. It was a lot of fun to see them scramble around. I didn't realize that the game included me and I found my chocolates leisurely throughout the day. What a surprise to find chocolate in my purse, in the microwave, and in the shower. What a fun guy!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Jimmy, you are awesome! What a fun idea!

Unknown said...

Your pictures are so cute! Jacob and I got a blog so you can come check it out!