Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We love thy house, O Lord.












Last weekend we took a trip to SLC to attend the DRAPER TEMPLE OPEN HOUSE! We got to go with my sister's family (Katrina) and my mom and dad. Too much fun! We encourage everyone to go--there is still time. My sister's blog had a picture of her family in front of the picture of Christ. We copied her (as we often seem to do). We loved the open house; I think that my boys favorite part was the cookies at the end! I'm glad that we could go with our family!



1 comment:

Katrina said...

We loved having you guys come up! It was way fun - you guys are always so good about involving your kids in open houses, etc. You are such an awesome family. I heard that the Oquirhh Temple Open house is coming up in the summer - Can't wait to see you then!!!!