Monday, February 16, 2009

A new call

I recently was called to the Stake Primary presidency (as the secretary). I am excited for this new challenge and really excited to be working with some awesome ladies (Cindy Bleggi, Jill Tatton, Kim Shafer, Cindy Erekson, and Ninarose Harmison). Jimmy thinks it will be more play than anything. So be it! I am sad about being released from Webelos. After the initial shock of being called to webelos leader, I actually became quite attached to the boys and all the fun. I think that I was just having too much fun! I officially give my permission to put me right back into Webelos after this stint in the stake.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

You will be amazing! It was bound to happen, you're just too good!

Jessie said...

How fun for you. That will be such a great calling.