Thursday, October 4, 2012

All Natural

I am becoming a true hippy!  I'm trying to eat healthier (not as much processed food) and now I am experimenting with natural body cleansers.  I have extremely dry skin.  And I am tired of going thru tons of lotion (can you see the Lubriderm bottle in the background).  My skin is always itchy and dry and flaky.  While doing a little research on Pinterest (yes, I'm addicted to that site), I've discovered some natural body wash, natural facial cleanser, and natural moisturizer.  There is no alcohol (which I was surprised to learn, all commercial products have....weird).  The verdict:  so far I love it!  The facial cleanser is Castor Oil and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.  Yep, oil.  And I love it!  My face has never felt so good.  And oddly, there is no leftover greasy feel or sheen on my face.  I also love the body wash and moisturizer.  I have yet to apply lotion to my skin (which is a miracle in itself as I was applying it twice a day).   It has only been a few days, but I am delighted!

No comments: