Friday, October 5, 2012

Negro Bill Canyon

Morning Glory Bridge at the end of the trail.

Eleven Year Old scouts and troop 802 and members of my family.

The natural spring was a BIG hit.

 
I mentioned earlier the awesome programs that Jimmy's work provides to motivate us to be healthy and to stay active.  This hike in Negro Bill Canyon was worth $30!  Gotta love that a hike is worth a dinner out!  And we love to hike.  We took our family and the 11 year old scouts and Troop 802.  It is parent-teacher conference so we were able to leave in the cool morning.  I love to hike!  I love this time with my family.  And the boys learned about plants and animals to pass off a requirement.  It is about 4 1/2 - 5 miles.  When we got to the Bridge at the end of the trail, there were people rappelling down.  What a treat to watch them!

No comments: